Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Side-Out Foundation does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The Side-Out Foundation under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help The Side-Out Foundation communicate with you about offers from The Side-Out Foundation and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- The Side-Out Foundation does not provide any personal information to sponsors or advertisers.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Side-Out Foundation account information.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to The Side-Out Foundation events, administrative messages and The Side-Out Foundation Newsletter, considered part of your Side-Out Foundation interests.
- You can delete your Side-Out Foundation account by sending us a request: email@example.com.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to event volunteers who need that information to provide support to you during an event.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- The Side-Out Foundation may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your Side-Out Foundation account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org